SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
From:
Brian Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 1994 19:41:31 -0400
While not having seen Forsyth's latest effort--I'm afraid I avoid anything
with Robin Williams in his winsome mode--let's not forget that Forsyth did
do some interesting work here, if you consider HOUSEKEEPING, which I believe
was filmed in Canada, as being non-native production for him.  Even his
Bert Reynolds film ("Breaking In"??) was an interesting, and clearly
Forsythian work.
Brian Rose
Fordham University