SCREEN-L Archives

March 1995, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 1995 19:52:53 CST
There is a movie about classical music performers which may feature the
Ravel, nut I cannot remember its title. It came out just a few years ago and
I think it was French. Anybody remember this? I think part of the
Shostakovich 8th was used in an Eisenstein movie perhaps Ivan the Terrible or
Alexander Nevsky, but may have been layed in by someone other than
Eisenstein.