SCREEN-L Archives

January 2006, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Yiman Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 20:41:42 -0500
Dear all,

I was wondering if anyone might have an idea where I could access the first film version of Stella Dallas by Henry King.  It seems the King Vidor version is everywhere, but its silent predecessor is nowhere to be found.  I'd be extremely appreciative if you could give me any leads to the print, or any format of a copy, available for loan or purchasing.

Thanks a lot

Yiman Wang