SCREEN-L Archives

October 2021, Week 1

From:
Shannon Skelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2021 05:26:54 +0000
Hello,

I would suggest looking into the work of Sarah Jacobson.

Best,
Shannon Blake Skelton, PhD
He/His/Him What is This?<https://www.mypronouns.org/home>
Assistant Professor
Kansas State University

I recognize that we stand on the treaty lands of the Kaw Nation and that there are 4 federally recognized tribes in Kansas: the Kickapoo, Prairie Band Potawatomi, Sac and Fox and the Iowa Tribe of Kansas and Nebraska.

Advising Appointments https://shannonblakeskelton.acuityscheduling.com/

Zoom Meeting Room
https://ksu.zoom.us/j/3421934377

K-State Film Studies