SCREEN-L Archives

January 1997, Week 2

Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 1997 15:30:03 EST
I would like advice from more experienced film scholars and students on
the list.  What are the best conferences for hearing work on film
studies--particularly film history and cultural studies?  I've attended
the conference at Florida State University for several years, but am not
very familiar with others.  Sorry to clutter the listserv with such an
elementary question, but as someone relatively new to the field I have
learned a lot from the various postings--naive and otherwise.

Thanks,

Chris Ames
Agnes Scott College
141 East College Avenue