SCREEN-L Archives

February 2002, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Michael Sergi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 16:50:24 +1100
I believe that it is due to the lack of strong producers who have allowed
the director to have final cut of the picture. This has been to the
detriment of many films over the past few years. Most films that I have
seen that are 115 minutes plus, would have been better films if they had
been edited down by 10 or more minutes.
Cheers,
Michael