SCREEN-L Archives

December 1996, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Evan Cameron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 10:50:23 -0500
Thought this reposting from another list might interest readers of
Screen-l as well.

Evan William Cameron                            Telephone: 416-736-5149
York University - CFT 216 (Film)                Fax:       416-736-5710
4700 Keele Street                               E-mail:    [log in to unmask]
North York, Ontario
Canada  M3J 1P3