ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

April 2023

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2023 14:48:02 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 14 April 2023:

Lead Belly, "Midnight Special," Alan Lomax: Popular Songbook (Rounder)
Harvey Reid, "Vigilante Man," Acoustic Edge (Rhino)
David Wilcox, "Strong Chemistry," Acoustic Edge (Rhino)
Dar Williams, "February," Mortal City (Razor & Tie)
Orbestra, "Transdanubian Swineherds' Music," Transdanubian Swineherds' Music (Ryko/Hannibal)
3 Mustaphas 3, "Buke e Kripe ne Vater Tone," Soup of the Century (Ryko)
Antonia Apodaca, Jeanie McLerie, Ken Keppeler, Karl Stainaker, "Estas Lindas Flores," The American Fogies, Vol. I (Rounder)
Tish Hinojosa, "Otro Vasito / Another Little Glass," Frontejas (Rounder)
Tex Ritter, "Rye Whiskey," Cattle Call: Early Cowboy Music And Its Roots (Rounder)
James McCandless & Julianne Macarus, "The Drunken Brawl," Out West Somewhere (Waterbug)
Cathy Fink, "I'd Like to be a Cowgirl," Rounder Folk (Rounder)
Jo Miller, Laura Love, "Golden River," Jo Miller and Laura Love Sing Bluegrass and Old-Time Music (Rockin' Octoroon)
Arlo and Sara Guthrie, "Sailing Down This Golden River," More Together Again in Concert (Rising Son)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Big Road Blues," I Want My Roots (BMG)
The Lonnie Donegan Skiffle Group, "Rock Island Line," Troubadours of British Folk, vol. 1 (Rhino)
Larry Long, "Working Shoes," Living in a Rich Man's World (Stellar)
Garmarna, "Domschottis," Vittrad (Omnium)
Richard Thompson, "King of Bohemia," Mirror Blue (Capitol)
Geraldine Barney, "Glitter Nights," Heartbeat, vol. 1 (Smithsonian Folkways)
Latin Playboys, "Manifold de Amour," Latin Playboys (Warner/Slash)
Tom Waits, "Heigh Ho," Stay Awake (A&M)
Raymond Scott, "Powerhouse," The Music Of Raymond Scott - Reckless Nights And Turkish Twilights (Columbia)
Ketama, Toumani Diabate, Jose Soto, "De la Noche a la Manana," Songhai 2 (Ryko/Hannibal)
Ilene Weiss, "Please Be My Umbrella," Greenwich Village Folk Festival (Gadfly)
Reconciliation, "Reconciliation," Two Stories in One (Natural Symphonies)
Shawn Colvin, "Knowing What I Know Now," Live '88 (Plump)
Dave van Ronk, "Another Time and Place," From... Another Time & Place (Alcazar)
Bill Morrissey, "As Long As the Sun," You'll Never Get to Heaven (Rounder/Philo)
Catie Curtis, w/ John Gorka, "Troubled Mind," Truth from Lies (Guardian)
S.E. Rogie, "Jaimgba Tutu (The Joy Of Success)," Dead Men Don't Smoke Marijuana (Caroline/Real World)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487