ATA-PLAYLIST  April 2019

ATA-PLAYLIST April 2019

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 29 March 2019

Fri, 29 Mar 2019 22:05:32 -0500

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 29 March 2019:

Spider John Koerner, "Hallelujah! I'm a Bum," Some American Folk Songs Like They Used To (Nero's Neptune)
Lou and Peter Berryman, "Orange Cocoa Cake," Double Yodel (Corbelt)
Greg Brown, "I Don't Want Your Millions Mister," Honey in the Lion's Head (Trailer)
John Sebastian and the J-Band, "Tappin' That Thing," I Want My Roots (BMG)
Norman Blake, "Farewell Francisco Madero," Wood, Wire and Words (Plectraphone)
Steve Earle and the Dukes, "Goodbye Michelangelo," So You Wannabe an Outlaw (Warners)
Danny Schmidt, "We Need a Better Word," Standard Deviation (Live Once)
Rhiannon Giddens, Amythyst Kiah, Leyla McCalla, Allison Russell, "Music and Joy," Songs of Our Native Daughters (Smithsonian Folkways)
Pete Seeger, with Tao Rodriguez-Seeger, "Maple Syrup Time," Seeds: The Songs of Pete Seeger, Vol. 3 (Appleseed)
Dave Carter & Tracy Grammer, "Wild Gardenias," Joy My Love (Red House)
Natalie Merchant, "Poor Wayfaring Stranger," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
Jil Chambless, "When First I Came to Caledonia," The Ladies Go Dancing (Jil Chambless)
Vivian Nesbitt and John Dillon, "I Had Left Ireland Behind Me," The Songs of Mother Jones in Heaven (Mother Jones in Heaven)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Baby Rocking Medley," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Linda Thompson, "The Way I Love You," Versatile Heart (Rounder)
Banjo Nickaru and Western Scooches, "Jock-A-Mo," Very Next Thing (On the Bol)
Uncle Earl, "Sugar Babe," She Waits for Night (Rounder)
James Taylor, "Fire and Rain," Amchitka (Greenpeace)
Loudon Wainwright, "New Paint," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
Carrie Newcomer, "Writing a Better Story," Point of Arrival (Available Light)
Roger McGuinn, Pete Seeger, Josh White, Jr., "Dink's Song," Treasures from the Folk Den (Appleseed)
Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn, "Over the Divide," Echo in the Valley (Rounder)
Runa, "Banks of Marble," Current Affairs (Runa)
Lisa Ann Wright, "My Daily Bread," Songs for Social Change, Vol. 2 (RAWA)
Carla Ulbrich, "Gotta Start Smokin'," Totally Average Woman (Romantic Devil)
Fred Koller, "Let's Talk Dirty in Hawaiian," The Night Before (Alcazar)
Catherine MacLellan, "River Valley Plains," Church Bell Blues (True North)
Louise Taylor, "Cherry Tree," Written in Red (Signature Sounds)
John Hartford, "Gentle On My Mind," Folk Live From Mountain Stage (Blue Plate)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org