ATA-PLAYLIST  December 2017

ATA-PLAYLIST December 2017

All Things Acoustic Playlist: 01 December 2017

Mon, 4 Dec 2017 19:52:22 -0600

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 01 December 2017:

Luz Casal, with Jackson Browne, David Lindley and Tino di Geraldo, "These Days," Love Is Strange (Inside)
Skip James, "Illinois Blues," Hard Time Killing Floor Blues (Biograph)
Simon and Garfunkel, "America," Bookends (Columbia)
Richard Thompson, "From Galway to Graceland," Acoustic Classics (Beeswing)
Steve Martin & Edie Brickell, "Heartbreaker," So Familiar (Rounder)
Mike Seeger, "We Live a Long Long Time," Mike Seeger (Vanguard)
Woody Guthrie, "Who's Gonna Shoe Your Pretty Little Feet?," Muleskinner Blues (Smithsonian Folkways)
Greg Brown, "Why Don't You Just Go Home," Slant 6 Mind (Red House)
Gillian Welch, "Orphan Girl," Boots No. 1 (Almo)
Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche, "Both Sides Now," Mud and Apples (Lucy Wainwright Roche and Suzzy Roche)
Shook Twins, "Growing Things," Window (Shook Twins)
Ladysmith Black Mambazo, "Black Is Beautiful," Raise Your Spirit Higher (Heads Up)
Gordon Bok, Ann Mayo Muir, Ed Trickett, "Run Come See Jerusalem," A Water Over Stone (Folk-Legacy)
The Pines, "Song for a Winter's Night," Christmas on the Lam and Other Songs from the Season (Red House)
Norman Blake, "Farewell Francisco Madero," Wood, Wire and Words (Plectraphone)
Rhiannon Giddens, "Black is the Color," Tomorrow Is My Turn (Nonesuch)
Paul Brady, "Freeborn Man," Joy of Living: A Tribute to Ewan MacColl (Compass)
Carrie Newcomer, "When One Door Closes," Bare to the Bone (Rounder/Philo)
David Francey, "Highway 95," The Waking Hour (Red House)
Natalie Merchant, "Down on Penny's Farm," The House Carpenter's Daughter (Myth America)
The Doubleclicks, "Will They Or Won't They (Live in Seattle)?," Dimetrodon (The Doubleclicks)
Jonathan Richman, "Papel De Chicle," Jonathan, Te Vas a Emocionar! (Rounder)
Bill Morrissey, "Just Before We Lost the War," Something I Saw or Thought I Saw (Rounder/Philo)
Riders in the Sky, "The Ballad of Palindrome," A Great Big Western Howdy! From... (Rounder)
Kim & Reggie Harris, & Magpie, "Old Devil Time," Guide My Feet (Appleseed)
Paul Robeson, "Song of the Plains," Songs of Free Men (Sony Classical)
Mike Seeger, "Boat's Up the River," Third Annual Farewell Reunion (Rounder)
Willie Watson, "Kitty Puss," Folk Singer, Vol. 1 (Acony)
Chris Proctor, "Hotspot," Only Now (Flying Fish)
Tish Hinojosa, "Festival of Flowers," Where Have All the Flowers Gone? (Appleseed)

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org