ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

January 2023

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2023 20:56:30 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 13 January 2023:

Lead Belly, "Midnight Special," Alan Lomax: Popular Songbook (Rounder)
Jakob Dylan, "Oh, Mama, Come Home," The Lost Notebooks of Hank Wiliams (Columbia)
Greg Brown, "Telling Stories," Milk of the Moon (Red House)
June Tabor, "Barbry Ellen," Rosa Mundi (Green Linnett)
Allan Sherman, "Hello Muddah, Hello Fadduh," My Son, The Nut (N/A)
Pete Seeger, "I Know an Old Lady (Who Swallowed a Fly)," Birds, Beasts, Bugs and Fishes (Little and Big) (Smithsonian Folkways)
The Doubleclicks, "This Is My Jam," Dinosaurs and Feelings (The Doubleclicks)
Sylvie Simmons, "Sweet California," Blue on Blue (Compass)
Pharis and Jason Romero, "Rolling Mills," Tell 'Em You Were Gold (Smithsonian Folkways)
Cordelia's Dad, "Harvest Home," How Can I Sleep? (Okra)
Richard Thompson, "Crazy Man Michael," Acoustic Classics II (Beeswing)
Peter Mulvey and Sistastrings, "Early Summer of '21," Love Is the Only Thing (Righteous Babe)
Sweet Honey in the Rock, "Ballad of the Broken Word," Still on the Journey (EarthBeat!)
Laura Nyro, "Monkey Time / Dancing in the Streets," Gonna Take a Miracle (Columbia)
Johnny Shines, "Hot Tamale," Too Wet to Plow (Tomato)
Joan Baez, "Fennario," In Concert, Part 2 (Vanguard)
Elephant Revival, "Season Song," Petals (Thirty Tigers)
Aoife Scott, "Dublin Saunter," Homebird (Aoife Scott)
Loudon Wainwright, "Bill of Goods," 40 Odd Years (Shout)
The Wainwright Sisters, "Hobo's Lullaby," Songs in the Dark (PIAS)
Elizabeth Nicholson, "Seven Seas," Sink or Swim (Elizabeth Nicholson)
Fred Neil, "Other Side to This Life," Bleecker and MacDougal (Elektra)
Roger McGuinn, "The House of the Rising Sun," The Folk Den Project 1995-2005 (April First)
Jeni and Billy, "Jewell Ridge Coal," Jewell Ridge Coal (Jeni and Billy)
The Red Mountain White Trash, "Boat's Up the River," Sweet Bama (Whoop It Up!)
Bill Morrissey, "Traveling by Cab," Something I Saw or Thought I Saw (Rounder/Philo)
John McCutcheon, with Suzy Bogguss, "Sailing Down my Golden River," To Everyone in All the World: A Celebration of Pete Seeger (Appalsongs)
Linda McRae, "I'll Watch Your Lovelight Shine," Fifty Shades of Red (Borealis)
Leo Kottke & Mike Gordon , "Disco," Clone (Private)
Linda Thompson, "Weary Life," Fashionably Late (Rounder)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487