ATA-PLAYLIST Archives

November 2023

ATA-PLAYLIST@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2023 18:31:04 -0700

http://AllThingsAcoustic.org

And now, the tunes we played on 03 November 2023:

Lead Belly, "Midnight Special," Alan Lomax: Popular Songbook (Rounder)
The Karelian Folk Music Ensemble, "I Fell Into a Ditch," Ingrian Folk Songs (Gadfly)
Patrick Sky, "Separation Blues," Folk Music at Newport, 1 (Vanguard)
Ella Jenkins, "I Am a Funny Little Dutch Girl," Songs and Rhythms from Near and Far (Smithsonian Folkways)
Mike Seeger, "Boat's Up the River," Third Annual Farewell Reunion (Rounder)
Steve Earle, "I Still Carry You Around," El Corazon (Warner)
Susan McKeown & Lindsey Horner, "Through the Bitter Frost and Snow," Through the Bitter Frost and Snow (Prime-CD)
Bob Stanton, "The Ascent," Guitarist Composer Sampler (Kicking Mule)
Freddie White, "Two Way Street," Straight Up (Little Don)
Tom Prasada-Rao, "Everyday I Love You Even More," Hear You Laughing (ISG)
Nightnoise, "Heartwood," The White Horse Sessions (Windham Hill)
The Keith Hancock Band, "Waltzings for Dreamers," The World Is a Wonderful Place (Green Linnet)
Leo Kottke, "Julie's House," The Leo Kottke Anthology (Rhino)
Vera Bila & Kale, "Miro Rom Hin Ternoro (My Husband Is Very Young)," Rom-Pop (RCA)
Brian Marshall, Philip Berger, Kevin Syzdek, "Pija Kuba," The American Fogies, Vol. I (Rounder)
Bascom Lamar Lunsford, "Italy," Ballads, Banjo Tunes, and Sacred Songs of Western North Carolina (Smithsonian Folkways)
Amadaduzo, "Ayikho Indela," Exotic Voices and Rhythms of Black Africa (ARC Music)
Pete Sutherland, "Headed for the Mountains," Burlington Coffeehouse (Alcazar)
Leon Redbone, "Gotta Shake That Thing," Up a Lazy River (Private Music)
Dan Hicks and the Acoustic Warriors, "Hell, I'd Go!," Shootin' Straight (On the Spot)
David Grisman & Andy Statman, "Chassidic Melody," Songs of Our Fathers (Acoustic Disc)
Oscar Brand, "Around Her Neck," Singing the New Traditions (Riverside)
Rev. Gary Davis, "If I Had My Way," There is No Eye:  Music for Photographs (Smithsonian Folkways)
Susana Baca, "Se Me Van Los Pies," Susana Baca (Luaka Bop)
Anna Domino, "Summer," Favorite Songs From The Twilight Years 1984-1990 (Janken Pon)
Ani DiFranco, "Anticipate," Not So Soft (Righteous Babe)
Shawn Colvin, "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," Cover Girl (Columbia)
Bob Dylan, "Boots of Spanish Leather," The Times They Are A-Changing (Columbia)
Bob Dylan, "Canadee-I-O," Good as I Been To You (Columbia)
Bob Dylan, "Love Sick," Time Out of Mind (Columbia)

Jeremy Butler

Host, All Things Acoustic
http://AllThingsAcoustic.org
Box 870370/Tuscaloosa/AL/35487