All you need is to put Pegasus in a publicly available directory.
It will use the standard Novell Mail directory Structor.

The connection to outside the LAN is dependent on what
connection you have. If you have a TCP/IP connect at the
server, you can load Mercury on the server, and then you would
have an SMTP/POP3 server running on the machine.

If you are looking at a none-full-time conneciton, you can
use a number of UDGs that are available for UUCP connections
or someothers.

On  3 Dec 97 at 9:37, Vertraco Shipping B.V. wrote:

> Date:          Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:37:49 +0100
> From:          "Vertraco Shipping B.V." <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:       Pmail for Windows and e-mail
> To:            [log in to unmask]

> Hello,
>
> I'm looking for information how to install Pmail for dos under a Novell
> 3.11 Network. Every users must have to option to send and receive e-mail
> from inside the company and extern.
>
> Which programs do I need and who can help me with the settings.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Pieter Hoogendoorn
> Pieter Hoogendoorn
>
> Vertraco Shipping B.V.