          I'd like to take a look at the original PEGASUS.R file for the 3.40
Dos version. However, I can't find it at risc.ua.edu/pub/network...

          Does anyone can supply me this file ? Is it allowed to do so ?

                            Obrigado/Thanks a lot,

Nome / Name:                Jose Adriano Baltieri
Funcao / Function:          Analista de Sistemas / Systems Analyst
Organizacao / Organization: UNIMEP-Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba /
                            Methodist University of Piracicaba
Endereco / Address:         Rua Rangel Pestana, 762 - Centro - Piracicaba - SP
CEP / Zip Code:             13400-510
Pais / Country:             Brasil / Brazil
Fone / Phone:               055 (019) 422-1515 Ramal / Extension 144
Fax:                        055 (019) 422-1515 Ramal / Extension 139
E-mail:                     [log in to unmask]