Howdy all,
Got this from the Simtel stuff I get in my mail. It may be of interest
to some of you.

----------
I have uploaded to Simtel.Net:

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/waffle/newmail2.zip
ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/msdos/waffle/newmail2.zip    16635 bytes

newmail2.zip    View date/sub of each new mail for all users

Newmail 2.0 is for people who get their e-mail from an off-line system
using the programs Waffle and Pegasus Mail (PMail).  Since Waffle allows
you to create several user accounts at a single node, you may have many
accounts.  In such a case you will need to run PMail once for each
account to see if any new mail has arrived after a poll.

NewMail 2.0 can help you by providing a one-screen summary of all
accounts and the number of new messages for each.  If you want more
details, you can use the cursor keys to highlight any account name and
then press 'enter' to get the dates and subjects of each new message for
that account.

Freeware.  Uploaded by the author.

Farid Ahmad

Marc
--
>> ANIME SENSHI <<

Marc D. Williams
[log in to unmask]             Lightside, Inc.
[log in to unmask]    The MailBox BBS
[log in to unmask]    Paradigm Shift BBS
IRC Nick: Senshi        Channel: #dos  #IrcHelp
http://www.agate.net/~tvdog/internet.html  --  DOS Internet Tools