Is anyone out there using PMPOP to access POP3/SMTP mail services from a
DOS system? We've had some reports in the past of people getting
handshake errors from PMPOP's SMTP client and believe we have tracked
the problem down: we'd be keen for some volunteers to verify this for
us.

Cheers!

-- David --

  Box 5451, Dunedin, New Zealand | e-mail: [log in to unmask]
           Phone: +64 3 453-6880 | Fax: +64 3 453-6612

Newspaper misprints from around the world:
   "Young lady required in accounts office, previous experience
    not essential, busts must be able to type."