On 19 Aug 96 at 6:37, Andrew Morrow wrote:

> Unfortunately, these menu items cannot be disabled.  As I see it,
> your only choice is going to be to educate the users.

What about making the PMAIL.INI file Read-Only?
If this were on a standalone system running DOS/Windows (not NT),
then granted the flag could be easily switched off, but these might
be users that have never heard of a file attribute! Obviously NT or
Netware would be much better in this regard.

Does Pegasus agree to run with PMAIL.INI set to Read-Only....?

Just a thought.

Regards,

Nick
Nick Taylor              | [log in to unmask]       |Tel:0118-9772804
Taylor Made Solutions    | http://www.t-m-s.demon.co.uk |Fax:0118-9892625
PC Training & Consultancy| PGP Public Key: 0xD251FF0D   |Mob:0374-151391