From:          Andy Gulliford <[log in to unmask]>
To:            [log in to unmask]
Date:          Fri, 2 Aug 1996 12:14:47 GMT0BST
Subject:       Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

The mesg.

Dear List Manager,

Apologies. The last time I posted to this list there were no restrictions
on posting. Would you be so kind as to appraise me of the procedure by
which I may become authorised to post to the list.

Many Thanks

Andy Gulliford.

You  are   not  authorized  to   send  mail  to   the  PMAIL  list   from  your
[log in to unmask] account. You might be  authorized to send to the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have

any question  regarding the policy of  the PMAIL list, please  contact the list
owners: [log in to unmask]