Here's a copy of a test PML using all of the options.  You notice the
\TO, \CC, and \BCC options, they force the following email address to
the proper address field.

----------------------------- test.PML -----------------------------

\TITLE - BCC Test Distribution List -
\REPLYTO [log in to unmask]
\READING Y
\DELIVERY Y
\URGENT Y
\SIGNATURE 1
\CC
\BCC

On  9 Aug 96 at 15:34, Simon Davis at Simon Davis
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> > That's what the \sender line is for.  It replaces the list of email
> > addresses with the text.  This is used to supress all of the email
> > addresses.  If you have more than a few email addresses on the
> > distribution list, all the addresses are very distracting.
> >

> Sure...but the list that I sent the mail "To" didn't have a \sender
> line.  The \sender line that appeared in the "To" field was from the
> distribution list I used in the "Cc" field!!
>
> That's what was so confusing to me....sorry if I didn't explain it
> very well - I did my best!! :)
>

> Simon
> p.s.  I tried to reply to this privately, but the mail bounced!

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 743-2971
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations Fax: (408) 742-3890
Technical Operations Engineering Services O/42-10  B/575
P.O. Box 61687 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1687
Net: [log in to unmask]
Member Pegasus Mail Support Team
Thought for the day:
     As a math atheist, I believe I should be excused from this. - Calvin