Dear Colleagues,

My department is hiring – we are looking to fill TWO Assistant Professor positions in Journalism to begin Fall 2023. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me or the search chair, Dr. Leo Eko ([log in to unmask]). Please also share widely with anyone who might be interested.

Review of applications begins now and will continue until the positions are filled.

https://www.depts.ttu.edu/comc/about/employment/Assistant-Professor-Journalism.php

Many thanks!

Rob

———————————————————————

Robert Moses Peaslee, PhD (I’m first-gen!)

[he, him, his]

Associate Professor & Chair

Department of Journalism & Creative Media Industries

Support Red Raiders – Give to the JCMI Fund for Excellence!

Now available for pre-order:

Screen Tourism and Affective Landscapes: The Real, the Virtual, and the Cinematic (co-editor with Erik Champion, Christina Lee, & Jane Stadler)
Routledge Cultural Heritage and Tourism Series

Pre-order here

Office: COMC 517

College of Media & Communication

Texas Tech University