We're excited to announce the release of issue 20.3 featuring articles by Martine Beugnet, James Fenwick, Yi Lu, Vik Verplanken, and more!

New Review of Film & Television Studies

Fall 2022 Issue 20.3
Subscribe to our Newsletter!

*apologies for cross-posting*

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to announce the publication of Issue 20.3 (Fall 2022) featuring articles by Martine Beugnet, James Fenwick, Michael Lipiner & Yael Maurer, Yi Lu, Lourdes Esqueda Verano, and Vik Verplanken.

See the Table of Contents for article abstracts as well as a list of book reviews by Murat Akser, Marissa C de Baca, and Heather McIntosh.

Over on the NRFTS Blog, enjoy Kyle Barrowman's polemical piece on Stanley Cavell's film scholarship, Madeleine Collier's commentary on Severance as mind-game narrative, Alan O'Leary and Mani Sharpe's dialogue on late-colonial filmmaking, plus a podcast episode featuring Victor Evans and Maria Flood discussing Moonlight.

We're also excited to announce that the fourth annual cycle of the Chris Holmlund Graduate Student Writing Prize is underway! Current graduate student members of (our award co-sponsor) the SCMS Queer & Trans Caucus are eligible to submit manuscripts in advance of the October 1, 2022 deadline for award consideration; please see complete cfp here. The winning essay will be published in our Spring 2023 issue.

Another exciting announcement: NRFTS is hiring a Web/Social Media Editor! Please see our call for applications due November 1, 2022, and spread the word to any web-savvy media students/scholars who may be interested in joining the NRFTS team.

Please bookmark our NRFTS Blog URL https://nrftsjournal.org/, and we welcome your pitches/proposals for contributions at [log in to unmask].

For latest news and promotions, please follow us on Twitter @NRFTSJournal and Instagram nrftsjournal. We welcome article submissions through our website, where guidelines for authors can be found.

Kind regards,

Maria San Filippo, Editor-in-chief
Matthew Connolly, Book Reviews Editor
New Review of Film and Television Studies

Excerpts from Issue 20.3
Issue 20.3 Table of Contents

Twitter
Website
Instagram

Copyright © 2021 New Review of Film & Television Studies, All rights reserved.

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Emerson College · Department of Visual and Media Arts · 180 Tremont St., 9th floor · Boston, MA 02116 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

--
New Review of Film and Television Studies
NRFTS Blog

---- For past messages, visit the Screen-L Archives: https://listserv.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html