Coming in January: The Bama Art House Film Series

Starting in January 2010, the Bama Art House will bring a diverse and unique
lineup of foreign and independent film that you won’t find anywhere else in
the area - not at the Cobb, not in Birmingham, not in Mobile, not in
Huntsville. We’re hoping to transform our historic Bama Theater into a film
lovers paradise for one night, every week.

The inaugural six-film lineup begins January 19, 2010. Help us make this a
regular, weekly occurrence! Join the group on Bama Art House on
Blogger<http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/>or Facebook, and invite your
friends to join too. If the series is a
success, you can expect to see it become a regular series at the Bama...
hosted by Tuscaloosa's very own Arts Council.

You can also show your support for the series by purchasing a low-priced
six-film subscription... The form and instructions for signing up will be
are available soon

*Bama Art House series....Film Lineup just announced!!
*
    MOON - January 19
    http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/moon-january-19th-8pm.html

    BRIGHT STAR - January 26
    http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/bright-star-january-26-8pm.html

    BLACK DYNAMITE - February 2

http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/black-dynamite-february-2nd-8pm.html

    STILL WALKING - February 9

http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-walking-february-9th-8pm.html

    YOU, THE LIVING - February 16

http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/you-living-february-16th-8pm.html

    IN THE LOOP - February 23
    http://bamaarthouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-loop-february-23-8pm.html

back for details!

www.TVStyleBook.com
www.ScreenLex.org
www.ScreenSite.org
www.TVCrit.com
www.ShotLogger.org
www.AllThingsAcoustic.org

Professor - TCF Dept. - U Alabama

----
If you no longer wish to receive announcements from Film-Alert,
please fill in this form:

http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=film-alert&A=1

and click "Leave FILM-ALERT".