Am I correct in believing that the only way to handle multiple
identities in PM DOS is to create multiple users? If so, has anyone
any thoughts on this conundrum ...

This mail to this email address is delivered along with umpteen
others when I sign on to the POP server.  Some of those addresses I
wish to treat generally, others need differing and specific
identities for reply (it helps to keep the customers feel special).
After the one enormous download (well I live in hope that somebody
will email me now and again!) how can I automatically split/filter
the mail amongst the differing users, using existing tools?  Or will
this require that my (lack of) qbasic programming skill become
blatantly obvious?

Thanks for any help.

Jeff