Han confirmed my thoughts that Pegasus for DOS doesn't have filters
for this task.

Sorry, none of the servers that I use ask for CRAM authentication
either, so I can't help.

Jeff
 On 21 Nov 2004 at 14:36, JZ wrote about:
 Re: Multiple Identities

I don't know Pegasus very well so I can't help other than with some general
advice that perhaps you could use a mail filter to accomplish what you
desire.  Does Pegasus incorporate filters?

For my information, what form of SMTP authentication have you used with
FDSMTPOP?   I tested the PLAIN and LOGIN methods but never had an opportunity
to test CRAM authentication.

JZ