On 6 Nov 2001 Gamini Weerakkody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your reply to my previous question re: Groupwise to
> Pegasus.
>
> I find some problems when forwading a message. The problem is
> the number of email addresses that can be included in the box
> next FORWARD TO:
>
> Even if you type many addresses, Pmail does not deliver the
> message to all of them. The message goes to only to a few.
>
> This is a known problem?.

There is a 254 (I think) character limit to this field, when you want to use
more then use the dist. list.

> thanks
>
> Gamini

---

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 742-3308
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations
MILSTAR Logistics Engineering O/M5-41  B/158
P.O. Box 61687 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1687

Member Pegasus Mail Support Team

Thought for the day:
Oh well, half of one, six dozen of the other.