On 1 Jun 2001, Gamini Weerakkody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> I need to recover some of my deleted email messages in Win
> Pmail 3.X. Since I have deleted these mesages a few days ago, I
> used the (NetWare 5) SALVAGE utility salvage ALL the deleted
> files in my PMAIL directory. But I can't see those messages in
> Pmail.
>
> How do I get them back in Pmail ?

The new mail files are CNM files and they go to the NEW mail directory.
The PMM/PMI file pairs are folders and they go to the HOME mail
directory.  After you get the folder files into the HOME mail directory,
use  F10, F10, H to "Check Tray list" and bring the folders into the
folder listing.

> Thanks in advance
>
> Gamini

---

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 742-3308
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations Technical Operations
MILSTAR Logistics Engineering O/M5-41  B/158
P.O. Box 61687 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1687

Member Pegasus Mail Support Team

Thought for the day:
Ah shucks it works - darn it!