We are presently designing our first website for Milestone Film & Video which
will naturally include our film and video catalogs. But we are very interested
in asking people out there what you look for in a film website or what you
could really use if provided.
For example, some ideas we've had include
1) posting the "Ideas for Running a Film Society" we've sent out in the past
2) specially written articles by film historians and critics on our films or
that pertain to related subjects
3) a bibliography for several of our titles, etc.
4) stills and press kits for each film
5) trivia contests to win a free video, laserdisc, or DVD each month
All in all, we have over 200 ideas -- some better than others. (Many were
written in the parking lot of a Phoenix shopping mall while waiting for my
almost 3-year-old to finish his nap.)
However, we would like to get some focus and ideas from everybody out there.
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]
"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-18
Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite