SCREEN-L Archives

December 1998, Week 2

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:45:31 -0600
We've just moved Screen-L from one computer to another here at the
University of Alabama. For the time being, you won't notice much
difference. You can still use the old address to post messages and
subscribe to/unsubscribe from Screen-L.

But that won't last forever, so please make note of Screen-L's new
addresses and begin using them as soon as possible.

To post messages to Screen-L:

To unsubscribe or otherwise alter your subscription, send requests to:

This move will mean more than an easier e-mail address to spell (how many
of us have misread UA1VM.ua.edu as UALVM.ua.edu, I wonder?). In the
future, it'll also mean a nifty new archive of the old messages. More on
that later.

For now, just luxuriate in the address that is Screen-L's new home:

Oh, and Screen-L queries or business should now be sent to me at:

Best to you and yours during the holidaze,

----
Jeremy Butler
Screen-L Coordinator
ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite