SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 4

From:
Dana Polan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 12:01:12 -0700
This is being crosslisted to H-film and to Screen-L.

For a Kubrick course I am doing next term I wanted to ask the following:

1.  does anyone by any chance have a compendium tape of Kubrick allusions
on *The Simpsons*?

2.  does anyone by any chance have 2 of Kubrick's early documentaries--*The
Flying Padre* and *Day of the Fight*?

3.  does anyone by any chance have trailers for any of the Kubrick films?

Of course, I would pay for all costs related to duping and sending tapes of
this material.

Thank you!!!

--Dana Polan

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite