SCREEN-L Archives

October 1998, Week 1

Sender:
From:
"Charles Derry, Professor of Film, Department of Theatre Arts, Wright State University" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 01:41:48 -0400
A question from my students, actually.

My film students have pointed out to me that there are a variety of
national
fraternities/honor societies dedicated to theatre, and were wondering if
anyone knew whether there were any national fraternities/honor societies
dedicated to film studies at the college/university level.  They are
interested in starting one here. I
have a vague memory of there being something called DKA at U.S.C., but
what it did and how it functioned I no longer remember.  If anyone has any
information about this subject, I would appreciate your contacting
me--potentially off-list.

Thanks.

"Only Connect."   E. M. Forster

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite