SCREEN-L Archives

May 1998, Week 1

From:
Scott Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 14:47:37 -0500
They do not list _Mac and Me_ among them.  Although this is a terrible
film with ridiculous product placement of Coca-Cola and McDonald's (which
are significant to the plot), the kid who starred in it said director
Stewart Raffill cast him because he uses a wheelchair in real life, and he
did not want the wheelchair to be a prop used by a normally-walking actor.

Scott

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite