Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:11:30 -0600
>SUBMIT YOUR FILM
>Arizona Film Society is accepting new feature films for its Saguaro Film
>Festival, early May, Phoenix, Arizona.  Please send VHS tape and promo
>material to POB 9147, Scottsdale, AZ, 85252.
>http://members.aol.com/azfilms

>FILM FESTIVAL ALERT!
>Film Threat Publisher Chris Gore is currently writing a book called "The
>Ultimate Film Festival Survival Guide" for Lone Eagle Press.  He seeks your
>help in putting together the festival listings section for the book.  Please
>e-mail [log in to unmask] with "Festival Questions" in the subject line
>and we will e-mail you a form to fill out.  Hurry!  The deadline is April
>15th.

>FILM FESTIVAL:
>The Second Hollywood Film Festival is an international competitive Festival
>committed to bridging the gap between Hollywood and emerging independent
>filmmakers and storytellers. The event begins on August 3, 1998 and will take
>place at the historic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.  The Festival will
showcase a
>selection of both domestic and international feature films, shorts,
>documentaries, animation and new media works, including a new Hollywood World
>Cinema sidebar and the Hollywood Independent Filmmaker Award.
>
>     The Festival was founded by New York Times bestselling authors Carlos de
>Abreu and Janice Pennington de Abreu to discover neophyte talent from the
>global creative community and to introduce their work to mainstream
Hollywood.
>Prizes valued at over $100,000.  Enter your film and win some cash!
>http://hollywoodfilmfestival.com
>
>UNDERGROUND FILM FESTIVAL:
>
>The Second Annual Euro Underground Film Festival will be held in Berlin,
>Germany, Krakow, Poland, Sofia, Bulgaria, Prague, Czech-Republic, Moscow,
>Russia and Paris, France. Euro Underground  Euro Underground is
cross-cultural
>film organization enabling film and videomakers the opportunities to exhibit
>in  Europe and America.
>
>     This Spring '98 The International Film and Performance Society will
>present work in America.  New European Cinema will be traveling throughout
the
>United States.  Deadline for Spring 98 New European Cinema is May 1, deadline
>for Euro Underground Fall Film Festival is June 1. Interested filmmakers can
>contact in the US 888-864-9644, internationally 312-401-7178 or fax
>773-292-9205 or write Euro Underground 1658 N. Milwaukee Avenue Suite 142
>Chicago IL, 60647

FILM THREAT WEEKLY is published by The Gore Group, LLC.  All material  1998
Gore Group Publications.  All rights reserved.  Contents may not be reprinted
without written permission of the author.

Film Threat Weekly is distributed by ZENtertainment -
http://www.zentertainment.com

THE INTERNET MOVIE DATABASE   "Read Back Issues of FTW"
Read Film Threat Weekly back issues on the "Internet Movie Database" at
http://us.imdb.com/Threat/

FILM THREAT  "Hollywood's Indie Voice of the New Millennium"
Independent, Cult, Underground, Alternative Film, Hollywood Satire And No BS

ScreenSite http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite
Telecommunication & Film/University of Alabama/Tuscaloosa

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite