SCREEN-L Archives

December 1997, Week 2

From:
Edwin Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 1997 00:23:19 -0500
Hi:
     My friend and I need some help on which books to use for the topics
below:

1) Comedy films: Comparing and contrasting Charlie Chaplin vs. Jim
Carey.  4 films that are going to be viewed(The Great Dictator, The
Circus, The Mask, and Liar Liar.

2) The other topic that I am doing on is on Horror movies with a
sequel.  Two movies that I am viewing is Friday 13th and Halloween.

Since the paper is going to be due in a week or so, please try to help
my friend and I out.  We appreciate any info of books to use for the
abovementioned topics.  Thanks!
--
Edwin Y. Ng