SCREEN-L Archives

February 1996, Week 4

From:
David Ezell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 00:07:13 -0500
Hey everyone!!

I was wondering if anyone was familiar with a source on film premieres of
the 1930's.  Basically, I want to know the percentage that occurred
OUTSIDE Of Hollywood or New York.  I know GONE WITH THE WIND's took place in
Atlanta, but other than that, I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance, ya'll have always been a great help.

David Ezell
Georgia College