SCREEN-L  January 1996, Week 5

SCREEN-L January 1996, Week 5

Re: Digital techniques

Jerry Laricchiuta <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 30 Jan 1996 20:35:49 -0500

In a message dated 96-01-30 20:03:33 EST,
[log in to unmask] (Matthew Thomas) writes:

>I am currently researching the impacting of digital techniques on
>Hollywood/mainstream cinema - new image manipulation and generation
>technologies, editing, sound, etc. - in the context of Hollywood's
>historical relationship with new technologie
>historical relationship with new technology.
> I would be very
>grateful if any SCREEN-L members could suggest any useful articles,
>journals, books, websites or persons who may be able to provide
>information on this subject.

Are you aware of the DIGVID-L Mailing list? They have some very talented
professionals on that list. Look for a guy named Bob Lamm, he seems to be one
of the most qualified, and responds to all. I don't have the Listserve
address handy, but in mailing list, search for digital video.
Jerry