SCREEN-L Archives

October 1995, Week 3

Sender:
From:
Susan Denker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 00:32:48 -0400
On Mon, 16 Oct 1995, Randy Kennedy wrote:

> Vincet Kralyevich <[log in to unmask]> wrote
> >Subject: interns for production co. nyc
> >An independent production company in NYC is looking for an intern
> >clients such as the Disney Channel .....
>
> As this does not seem to have much to do with this list as is, maybe we can
> garner more societal and anthropological content out of it if you were to
> add the rate of pay for these interns - I'm sure we would all be interested
> in that.

 Re: whether this has much to do with this list

 I appreciate the wide distribution of such posts, because I can bring
them to the attention of my filmmaking students, for whom the
socio-anthropological content is called learning filmmaking and putting
that experience on their resumes.

 Susan Denker
 Tufts Univ./Museum School
 Boston