SCREEN-L Archives

August 1995, Week 1

Sender:
From:
Mike Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 1995 14:18:51 -0400
  If I remember correctly a few years back (maybe 5) the Society for Cinema
Studies issued a statement on the use of video in film studies (authored at
least in part, I seem to recall, by John Belton) and published in the
Society's "Cinema Journal."  But I've been unable either to find the issue in
which it appeared, or to locate some other source for it, or even to confirm
that my recollecton of this has some basis in fact.

If anyone out there has any information about this it would be most
appreciated.  Thanks.

Mike Frank  <[log in to unmask]>