SCREEN-L Archives

June 1995, Week 2

Sender:
From:
Anton Karl Kozlovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 1995 11:03:01 +0930
Hi Ruben. Try the following books:

Goldstein, R. M. (1980). The screen image of youth. Metuchen, N.J.:
Scarecrow Press.

Jackson, K. M. (1986). Images of children in American film. Metuchen,
N.J.: Scarecrow Press.

Roffman, P., & Purdy, J. (1981). The Hollywood social problem film.
Bloomington: Indiana University Press.

Regards,

Anton

Anton Karl Kozlovic             Email: [log in to unmask]
University of South Australia      Ph: +61 8 302 6251     Fax: +61 8 302 6752

 ?