SCREEN-L  May 1995, Week 4

SCREEN-L May 1995, Week 4

Political moviepropaganda (fwd)

"suki.maesen" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 May 1995 21:02:47 CDT

Hi,

My name is Suki Maesen and I'm a student at the university of Antwerp
(Belgium). My major is political sciences and I'm doing some research on
moviepropaganda. My research includes the analysis of 'nazi'-movies and
communist movies. (What methods do they use?...)
If you have any information please send it to following e-mail adress:

Greetings from Belgium,

Suki Maesen