SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 16:59:03 CST
I'll be in London in May and am available to present my "Financing and
Marketing Film & Video" seminar.  I am looking for an organization that would
like to sponsor it, perhaps a school or professional organization.

I've given this seminar over the past 14 years for The American Film
Institute, ITVA and numerous others.  Much of the material is contained in my
six professional film and video books.

If anyone knows of a contact in England I would appreciate hearing from you.
 Thank you.  Michael Wiese   [log in to unmask]