SCREEN-L Archives

November 1994, Week 4

From:
Diane McDaniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Nov 1994 10:08:48 CST
I was wondering if anybody knows of a television discussion list of this
sort or how to get video of news broadcasts.  Specifically, I am looking
for a way to get coverage of Magic Johnson, Tonya and Nancy, OJ's Bronco
chase, the "LA Riots," the Los Angeles earthquake, and the LA fires in
Malibu and Laguna Beach.

Thanks for your help.  If you wish, you may reply directly to: