SCREEN-L Archives

October 1994

From:
DOUG SIMPSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 1994 11:37:24 PST
        A huge (very long) email posting was made last year to the
film-l list of all the currently available internet film-related
databases, ftp sites, email listservs, etc. I can send forward it
to anyone interested, but will *not* send it to the entire list,
since it is very long, and will take up a lot of your file space.
I'm sure not everyone wants it. Just let me know your email
address, and I will try to forward the info. to anyone interested.
Doug Simpson