SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Alexandre Schmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 1994 01:14:31 EDT
Hi,
    Terrence Mallick is one of the also one of my favorite director.

I've heard from Robert Rosen, Dean of the UCLA film School, that Mallick
became disgusted with Hollywood after "Days of Heaven" and lives quietly
somewhere in Anaheim, CA.  He would not give his address.

R. Rosen also hinted that Mallick might be working on a new project.  It was
very hard to get a direct answer.  Mallick seems pretty serious about his
privavcy, both professional and personnal.

-  "You are a good man, Kit"
   "Do you think they will take that into consideration?"