SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 1994 14:51:13 CDT
On Tue, 24 May 1994 13:26:29 CDT Brent Kelley said:
>I know that this list normally focuses on issues associated with film
>and motion pictures, however, I am in need of information about the
>Faith & Values channel (composed of VISN and ACTS) and have been unable
>to locate good sources.

Just a clarification, since this has come up in a couple of posts
recently:

SCREEN-L is meant to deal with the study of television as well as that
of the cinema.  Posts discussing the history or critical interpretation
of television (and independent video) are more than welcome.

| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | BITNET   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |