SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

Sender:
From:
"Mary C. Kalfatovic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 1994 03:05:00 -0400
Is Walt spinning in his grave to see what has become of his company?

Does he have a grave or is he in a freezer?

Can Disney (not Walt but the present day corporate monster) be stopped?
We don't want or need Disney in Northern Virginia but it's coming anyway.

Do many of you out there find that, though you consider yourself a
liberal, you prefer the old right wing fascist Disney to the new
insatiably greedy "we no longer care about anything but money" Disney?

Mary Kalfatovic, Arlington, Commonweath of Virginia (a tourist's paradise
already--the Shenandoah Valley, the Chesapeake Bay, Monticello, Mount
Vernon, Williamsburg, Yorktown, Fredericksburg, etc.)