SCREEN-L  April 1994

SCREEN-L April 1994

Re: tonya & nancy: the book (fwd)

Abigail Miriam Feder <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Apr 1994 19:11:42 -0700

Cynthia Baughman of Ithaca College is editing an anthology of essays on the
 Tonya-Nancy incident for Cornell University Press.  The following is her
 description of the book and of essays planned for it.  If you are interested in
 submitting an essay for her consideration, e-mail a message directly to her at
 Ithaca.  NB:  This book is on the fast track.  Any essay would have to be in
 her hands no later than May 15.

Abigail Feder Northwestern University
e-mail: [log in to unmask]