SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
From:
"David A. Kluft" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 1994 14:25:43 -0500
THE UFVA STUDENT FILM AND VIDEO FESTIVAL
announces its second annual competition

The UFVA Student Film and Video Festival, an international competition
held annually at the conference of the University Film & Video Association,
encourages works of film and video by undergraduate and graduate students
throughout the world.

The first annual festival included experimental, documentary, and narrative
categories. Our second festival will also include new categories, animation
among them. We will also have special recognition awards for videos and
overseas(o
utside the U.S.) entries that do not receive awards in the categories.

The entry fees will range from $10 to $15.  At least $2000 in prizes will
be award
ed. All entrants will receive a copy of the UFVA International Festival
Directory
for Students.
1994 ENTRY DEADLINE: MAY 31, 1994 (postmark)

The premiere festival screening will be at Bozeman, Montana, August 2-6,
1994. A n
ational tour of selected works will follow including The Kennedy Center,
Washingto
n DC, International House, Philadelphia. Other venues to be announced.

We are preparing to send out our entry materials in January. If you would
like to
be added to our mailing list, or you have any other questions, please
e-mail Dave Kluft, Festival Director, at:

Please include your name, address, phone and/or fax number, and also the
name of your institution and whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, or
faculty member.

If you would like to contact us via regular mail, phone, or fax, please
'finger' the above e-mail address for more information. In the event that
this does not work, e-mail us requesting our address or phone number.