SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
From:
Jacob Levich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 1994 12:36:02 EST
        Sheila Miller <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> A few years ago there was a TV film starring Ted Danson called "The Truth
> about Emily".  The film was very well done.

I believe it was called "Something About Amelia."

BTW, many of these TV films, esp. "Do You Know the Muffin Man?" are
part of the nationwide hysteria following upon the McMartin Preschool
trial--a time during which the lives of countless, perfectly
innocent adults were ruined by false accusations of child abuse.
        Does anyone know of any films that take the side of
the unjustly accused?  (Maybe Woody Allen should make one. :-)