* Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how (or even if) Tom Robbins is
* in the Cowgirls film? I seem to recall that he sold the rights soon after the
* book first came out in the 70's, but I'm not sure. Judging from his writing
* style, it's probably just as well for the cast and crew that he ISN'T
* Anyone know for sure?
* Just curious,
His involvement is sure to be warped for theatrical release, as I don't
assume many studios are willing to risk a screenplay with the amount of adult
situations and homosexual encounters that the book has. He never deals with
it particularly lewdly, but his books are nothing if not cheerfully
overbawdy, don't you think?
Anyway, the point is that Robbins' books have no choice but to be different
Mark Bunster |Exchange conversation if you dare--
Survey Research Lab--VCU |Share an empty thought or a laugh.
Richmond, VA 23220 |
[log in to unmask] |
(804) 367-8813/353-1731 | -edFROM