This is being posted to several related lists.
Fast Rewind III
The 3rd International Conference on Moving Image Preservation and
Rochester, New York, 22-25 July 1993
Sponsored by the William A. Kern Professor in Communications at the
Rochester Institute of Technology, College of Liberal Arts.
FAST REWIND III will identify, explore and discuss issues of importance
concerning the preservation and use of moving image "documents."
The scope of the conference includes :-
1) Preserving: The methods and means for moving image preservation.
2) Researching: Scholarly applications of moving image archival materials.
3) Teaching: Education applications of moving image archival materials.
4) Exchanging: Ethical and legal issues of moving image archival materials.
5) Financing: Preservation, maintenance, and access costs of moving image
6) Sharing: Accessing and making available moving image archival
For more information contact :-
College of Liberal Arts
George Eastman Building
P.O. Box 9887
Rochester, New York, USA
Telephone (716) 475-2879/6649
Mark Ritchie | Tel: (519) 888-4070
Media Librarian | Fax: (519) 888-6197
Audio-Visual Centre |
University of Waterloo | Internet: [log in to unmask]